- Posted: March 22 2017Dewis CIL PA Noticeboard
- Posted: March 8 2017TALKING ABOUT CANCER Join our FREE ONLINE COURSE now
- Posted: February 9 2017Gwent Carers Event
- Posted: February 9 2017Citizen Directed Co-operative
- Posted: January 18 2017Review of substance use services in Cwm Taf
Direct Payments provide an individual with an opportunity to have more choice and more control over their care needs.
PA vacancies to support service users who receive Direct
28.04.17 – New position opened today in Ystrad
25.04.17 – New position opened today in Gilfach Goch
05.04.17 – New position opened in today Barry
04.04.17 – New position opened today in Treherbert
03.04.17 – New position opened today in Penarth
Dewis Centre for Independent Living has a well-established advocacy service with experienced and trained caseworkers.
We have an excellent range of fully accessible modern conference rooms which are ideal for both meetings and training.
Dewis C.I.L provides a variety of training courses for service users and PA’s. See our quarterly training schedule for full details of this service here
Dewis C.I.L provides a full payroll support for service users.
Read our quarterly newsletter with interesting articles and lots of useful information.
Dewis Centre for Independent Living offers its service users a range of support services to assist them to achieve independent living.