- Posted: August 24 2016**PA RECOGNTION AWARD – GET READY TO NOMINATE YOUR PA!**
- Posted: August 23 2016Disability Sport Wales insport series event
- Posted: May 16 2016Carers Week 2016
- Posted: May 6 2016Carers News Summer 2016
- Posted: May 3 2016Icebreakers – April / May Timetable
Direct Payments provide an individual with an opportunity to have more choice and more control over their care needs.
PA vacancies to support service users who receive Direct Payments
15.08.16 – New position opened today in Penarth
11.08.16 – New position opened in today Pontypridd
21.08.16 – New position opened today in Ferndale
Dewis Centre for Independent Living has a well-established advocacy service with experienced and trained caseworkers.
We have an excellent range of fully accessible modern conference rooms which are ideal for both meetings and training.
Dewis C.I.L provides a variety of training courses for service users and PA’s. See our quarterly training schedule for full details of this service here
Dewis C.I.L provides a full payroll support for service users.
Read our quarterly newsletter with interesting articles and lots of useful information.
Dewis Centre for Independent Living offers its service users a range of support services to assist them to achieve independent living.