RCTYou can access our service if you are aged 18 to 50 and are disabled or over 18 if you have a learning disability. You should ordinarily live in Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council and either receive or be eligible for social care services from RCT Council.

Make a referral

For more information please contact:

Amber House
Upper Boat Business Park
Upper Boat
CF37 5BP

Tel: 01443 827930
Fax: 01443 841922

Or use or website enquiry form.